Better Access Control For Phoenix Businesses
Accel Communications is a proud factory trained authorized Brivo Blue dealer based in the greater Phoenix area with systems deployed around the world. Brivo Online Access Control Systems are geared to be user friendly. Whether you have one door or thousands of doors across the globe, our “Access Anywhere” approach lets you securely manage access to your building from anywhere.
What Is Brivo Access Control?
Brivo’s Cloud Based Access Control Systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide real-time monitoring, management, and control of your facilities access control system – all from a browser, smartphone, or tablet, with no additional servers or software to install.
Brivo Online Access Control Systems gives you the power to manage your system over the Web – anytime, anywhere. With Brivo Online ACS Web Service servers and dedicated workstations are a thing of the past. Granting access, printing badges, opening doors, setting schedules and viewing activity are just a few clicks away. You can rest easy knowing this simple user interface is built on the industry’s most secure access control infrastructure. Accel Communications, Inc. offers professional services, training, 24/7 support and customer-centric focus to make your building access control system reliable and easy to use.
Advantages for Administrators:
- Manage access from anywhere, at anytime
- View door activity and video footage
- Change user rights quickly
- Unlock doors remotely, even for temp passes
- Add new user’s image by using your phone’s camera
Advantages for Building Users:
- Enter properties and buildings with just a click
- Avoid loss of keycards or rekeying
- Enhance user experience
- Use one pass for multiple facilities
- Customize views to the most used doors
Add Brivo Video for Complete Integration
Advantages of Video Integration:
- Seamlessly assign and revoke access credentials, set automated door timers, manage users, run reports, and watch live and stored video with the ease of Web-based administration
- Maintain centralized access control of all remote sites through a centrally hosted, Web-based platform
- Receive real-time incident information via email, phone or text. A digital record of each facility’s system activity is updated in real time
- Get powerful access control without the IT hassles or racks full of on-site equipment – all IT maintenance and software upgrades are professionally managed over the Internet by Brivo.
- Significant cost savings because you no longer need to purchase or maintain enterprise class servers.
- Unlock doors remotely
- Unlimited expandability
- Unlimited reporting capability
- No need to issue keys or rekey when keys are lost