Running a small business isn’t a walk in the park. It sounds glamorous to be the President or CEO. However, you manage every facet of your business and have to be firing on all cylinders at all times. The last thing you should worry about is keeping your business and employees safe.
With Brivo Onair® you can make sure your business,
employees and customers are protected.
- Manage one security system for both
access control and video surveillance
- Allow employees, customers and approved
contractors to enter your building
- Connect door events with live or recorded video
- Manage all your doors or locations from one system
Manage your business remotely on your schedule,anywhere and on any device.
- Make sure your business is opened
and closed on time
- Unlock doors remotely if keys are
forgotten or misplaced
- Deter unproductive workplace behaviors
- Give your clients instant access to your office
- Set schedules for contractors, deliveries or visitors
- Confirm your employees are running
your business properly
Brivo Onair is ideal for those businesses with limited IT support and staff and for those looking for ways to reduce costs.
- Access Brivo Onair remotely from anywhere, anytime and from any device
eliminating the need to drive back and forth to different facilities
- Save money by eliminating rekeying or reissuing keycards when someone loses them
- Save time chasing down credentials from contractors or tenants at contract completion
- Eliminate extra trips to your facility for just unlocking the doors
- Avoid IT costs related to maintenance, upgrades or backups
- 5 Reasons Why Banks Should Use Security and Access Control Systems - December 19, 2022
- 5 Reasons Why Card Readers Are Important for Access Control - November 27, 2022
- 6 Essential Security Technologies You Need for Your Business - October 25, 2022