- Five-Step Technology Roadmap for Commercial Security - March 23, 2021
- Assessing and Improving Physical Security for Your Workplace in 2021 - February 1, 2021
- How Smart Security Can Automate Your Office - January 18, 2021
As a security manager, you are responsible for protecting your people, your workplace and your perimeter. You are charged with training your team and enforcing security rules. The last thing you should worry about is managing your access control and video surveillance solutions.
With Brivo Onair® you can make sure yourcolleagues and leadership team are protected.
- Manage one system for both access
control and video surveillance
- Allow colleagues and approved
visitors to enter your building
- Connect door events with live or recorded video
- Manage all your doors or locations from one system
- Stay secure with loss free credentials
Manage facility security remotely on your schedule,anywhere and on any device.
- Control access to specific entrances, parking facilities, rooms or locations
- Build custom access schedules for your
colleagues, contractors or visitors
- Close facilities remotely in an emergency
- Revoke access rights for lost keycards instantly
- Integrate with identity management systems
Brivo Onair is ideal for security managers with limited IT support or staff and for
those looking for ways to reduce costs.
- Access Brivo Onair remotely from anywhere, anytime and from any device
eliminating the need to drive back and forth to different offices
- Save money by eliminating rekeying or reissuing keycards when someone loses them
- Save time chasing down credentials from contractors
or consultants at contract completion
- Eliminate extra trips to your office for just unlocking the doors
- Avoid IT costs related to maintenance, upgrades or backups